Monday, November 30, 2009

Sarah's Talking To You

"please come join us here....it would be ever so charming, we can be special and we can be beautiful" (Sarah)

"i don't know if we should control them sarah...?" (Ana)

"oh...dont be harsh and daft, they need us...they need us so" (Sarah)

"well, i am the special one, pure and beautiful...do you want me to teach you?" (Ana)

"yes, teach me, teach us all, we wish we were special, your so fucking special.......follow me to my realm......." (Sarah)



This is the only way to make people love you. Honey. They'll love you now....follow us.

3 comments:

  1. this is what u need 2 feel something? 2 make u feel unalone and noe that some1 else doesn't think ur choice is wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I cant get my throat to let me throw up with my fingers do I eat more and try again or what

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly neither can I and I tried eating more to this up but then I just felt worse about myself because I didn’t

      Delete